Rakshabandhan Event On-the-Spot Competition Registration – 2018
Namaste and greetings from Hindu Centre, Singapore
On behalf of the Hindu Centre management, we would like to invite you to join us in the annual Rakshabandhan event celebrating universal brotherhood. We are stepping into 12th year of this grand celebration and to make it special, we look forward to your family & friends participation. Rakshabandhan is an Indian festival that serves to signify a reaffirmation of bonds between siblings. We, here, take this festival to a greater significance by reinforcing ties between various communities for manifesting the unity among them.
Art Competition Details
"Theme – Seva Asmakam Dharma (सेवा अस्माकँ धर्मा ) – Selfless Service"
Category A: Age 3 to 5 years (A3 size outline sketch will be provided participants need to color)
Category B: Age 6 to 8 years (Blank A3 sheet will be provided. Participant can bring uncolored picture for reference. Draw and color on the spot)
Category C: Age 9 to 12 years (Blank A3 sheet will be provided. Participant to draw and color from memory. No reference picture is allowed)
1. Participants need to bring pencils and coloring materials. Time allocated Cat A - 1 Hour Cat B & C - 1.5 Hour
2. Reporting time - 2:30PM; Competition start time - 3PM
3. Please note that participants can enroll for Art Competition or Rakhi Making as both competitions are held at the same time.
Prize distribution at Rakshabandhan celebration on 26 Aug 2018 at Singapore Polytechnic Auditorium, 500 Dover Rd, 139651
Please provide all the necessary info below -
Please note that Participants can enroll only for 1 competition (Art Competition or Rakhi Making) as both competitions are held at the same time.
2. All the relevant fields are mandatory to complete the registration
3. Art Competition is Individual competition however Rakhi Making Competition is Team based (min 2) competition. Please register only for one competition by clicking below links.
4. Separate communication will be send to participants through email.
+65 6291 8540
+65 6299 0414
Mon - Sat 9:00am - 6:00 pm
Hindu Centre 132 Owen Rd, Singapore 218935